Donan is committed to ensuring our technology platforms offer the highest levels of security for our clients and for our firm. In keeping with this commitment, Donan’s Customer Portal will undergo a security update on March 1, 2017, that will provide the highest and most secure level of protection to users. Though we expect most of our clients should see no change or interruption in their use of the Customer Portal after March 1, there is potential for this update to affect access for some users who are operating under older security settings.
While Donan will be unable to grant access or change clients’ security settings should they receive an error message when they attempt to login after March 1, we can offer some guidance on how to proceed.
1. Please contact your network administrator or IT department to see if they are able to update your computer’s security settings. In order to access Donan’s Customer Portal after March 1, 2017, your system must support TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
2. Try switching to a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
3. You may be able to manually update your settings:
– Go to Control Panel and choose Internet Options
– Click on Advanced
– Scroll down under Settings
– Check the boxes next to “Use TLS 1.1” and “Use TLS 1.2”
– Click OK
– Close and reopen your browser to login into Donan’s Customer Portal
Share this Post